Join IT & Technology Team
Student & Innovation House is looking for individuals who fancy IT and technology, who understands the need and requirement for digital tools and who dream of using digital skills to empower a whole organization.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are a student or have completed your studies in IT field within the last two years
- You are positive minded and eager to find solutions for complex and large-scale problems
- You favor a flat structure where a leader is a coordinator and sparring partner rather than employer
- You have ambitions for both your own and the team’s work and are willing to join the journey towards achieving the common goals of Student & Innovation House
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU – AND WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US!
IT Team has many interesting projects planned for the future, for example custom mobile application that will interact with physical house, Student directory, project that will connect students with interesting companies trough relevant events and last but not least over 3000 m2 turned into Living Learning Lab meaning a LOT of IoT, Big data, machine learning, ….
Therefore we are looking for people interested in following area(s)
- Web design and development
- Data visualization
- IoT – from architecture design to implementation
- Mobile development – Android, iOS, Windows phone you name it
- Augmented reality, Virtual reality, 3D modelling
- Administrator “role” – Office 365 for whole organization
You can expect to get competencies and experiences in:
- Project management
- Presentation technique
- Problem solving
There is much more to come regards IT than the project listed above, so feel free send unsolicited application.
The position is voluntary, meaning it is unpaid. In return, you will get great freedom of method, responsibility, influence on the overall project and the opportunity to collaborate with large and innovation minded companies and organizations.
A high yield requires considerable work, and the job requires about 10 hours a week. However, working hours are extremely flexible, and some tasks can be solved at home. Since we are a student driven organization, there is a complete understanding that you will have less available time during exam periods.
There is a team camp from September 22th to 24th. In order to be fully prepared to take the responsibility of leading a team, it is favorable that you are able to participate in this.
IT & TECHNOLOGY TEAM
The IT Team is also responsible for Studenthouse.dk (in close collaboration with the Press and Communication team) and assists the organisation with digital solutions (e.g. Podio, Slack and Trello). Furthermore, the team will explore the technological requirements in relation to the building of the physical house and the organisation as such with the aspiration of being thought and practice leaders within the use of the newest technology.
In the fall of 2017 the IT & Technology Team will:
- Build a member database, including management and opportunity to receive payments and contributions.
- Live stream on website from sensors placed in the House.