Are you our new communication specialist and SoMe Magician?
Are you a true magician within the fields of business communication, marketing, or public relations and looking for a hands-on student job?
Student & Innovation House is looking for an ambitious and creative young professional to join our diverse and international team in the heart of Copenhagen. We are transforming the old police station at Frederiksberg into a student driven platform for innovation. We now need an employee to translate our vision and strategy into specific steps and action plans that will help the company reach new heights. Is that you? Then this job is for you!
As part of our team, you will:
- Work on translating the company strategy into communications plans and action points
- Structure and plan the company’s external communication
- Produce weekly/monthly content for our website and other channels (including SoMe)
- Build our brand through engaging communication
- Write press releases and articles and build a strong relationship with relevant media and our stakeholders
- Support the planning and implementation of events and workshops
You’re the ideal candidate if:
- You are a student from a relevant line of study (e.g. communication, marketing, PR or business)
- You have proven experience working with business communication (e.g. from a previous student position or maybe volunteer work)
- You are highly motivated, proactive and are not afraid of thinking big or crazy
- You are structured and can work independently in a dynamic and sometimes hectic environment
- You are a people’s person and you enjoy working in a creative and dynamic environment together with people from different backgrounds and with different competencies
- You have an excellent level of both written and spoken English and Danish
- You can write in a sharp and concise manner and clearly communicate complex matters in an engaging way
- Creative/graphical skills are a plus (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.)
The position is a part-time student position (15-20 hrs/week)
As soon as possible, ideally end October, but no later than November 1st.
If you have any questions please contact Andreas Aasted Gjede at +45 51181663 or by writing him an email at email@example.com
To apply for the position please email your application and CV as soon as possible by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are very welcome to attach an example of your previous work (SoMe post, press release or the like).
Interviews are held ongoing and we are ready to hire the right candidate when we find him/her. Therefore, please send us your application as soon as possible.